drawShapeRelative(xBar, yValue, nShape, Url, Color, Flags,[TagName])
This function is used to draw a shape on the chart. Unlike the drawShapeAbsolute() function, the shape will 'stick' to the x-axis position that it was originally written to. As new bars come in, the shape will shift to the left along with the bars. The TagName parameter must be unique for each shape object that is drawn on the chart. If, for example, you call the drawShape() functions repeatedly in your script but you always use a TagName of "1", then only one shape object will appear on your chart (the last one drawn).
- xBar: Relative position where image should appear.
- yValue: y-axis value where image should appear
- nShape: The system shape to be drawn.
- Url: Optional. If not provided, pass null. If provided, a browser will load at the specified URL if image is clicked.
- Color: A valid Color value.
- Flags: Valid Image flags (can be ORd together).
- TagName: A unique identifier for this image object.