drawImageAbsolute(xBar, yValue, Image, Url, Flags,[TagName]);
This function is used to draw an image on the chart. Unlike the drawImageRelative() function, the image will remain at the x-axis offsets that you specify. As new bars come in, the image will remain in position as the bars shift to the left. The TagName parameter must be unique for each image object that is drawn on the chart. If, for example, you call the drawImage() functions repeatedly in your script but you always use a TagName of "1", then only oneimage object will appear on your chart (the last one drawn).
- xBar: Relative position where image should appear.
- yValue: y-axis value where image should appear
- Image: The system image to be drawn.
- Url: Optional. If not provided, pass null. If provided, a browser will load at the specified URL if image is clicked.
- Flags: Valid Image flags (can be ORd together).
- TagName: A unique identifier for this image object.